CLP Engineering Limited
Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Its portfolio comprises over 60 generation assets of gas, coal, nuclear and renewable energy, distribution and transmission assets and retail operations. The CLP Group is owned by CLP Holdings, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
Assistant Project Manager (2-Year Contract) [Ref.:CLPE-IP-E&M-APM]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004773716
Employer Ref. CLPE-IP-E&M-APM
We are looking for an energetic and innovative engineering professional to join the E&M Maintenance Services project team of Infrastructure Projects Branch, CLP Engineering Limited. Reporting to the Project Manager, the appointee will be assigned to work at CLPP power stations located in Tuen Mun and be responsible for the following duties:
- Work in a multi-disciplined team to carry out E&M maintenance activities and enhancement works on electrical and mechanical systems in power plants to achieve the defined objectives
- Prepare safety and control documents for site works execution
- Manage maintenance activities to ensure all requirements stated in the contract are fulfilled
- Liaise with suppliers/subcontractors on the tendering, materials procurement, contracts administration, variations vetting and payment
- Prepare accurate budget forecast to achieve target cost
- Implement and monitor the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality System to meet project and statutory requirements
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and work partners
- A recognized university degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering plus at least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Sound knowledge in commercial and technical evaluation technique for assessing & preparing tenders
- Good business acumen, customer-oriented and performance driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and with analytical mindset
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Card and Confined Space Registered Worker
- Solid working experience in HV & LV Electrical system or Mechanical equipment in power plant will be an added advantage
- Possession of a valid Driving License (1,2) and Registered Electrical Worker will be an added advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with lower qualification but with extensive working experience will be considered for the post of Senior Project Engineer
Please apply by clicking the button “Apply Now” below for application on or before 30 September 2016.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. The entry pay, terms of appointment and conditions of service will be offered to the successful candidate which are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: https://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on our company, please visit our website: https://www.clpgroup.com/.