Assistant Project Manager (Global)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780914
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supervise multiple integrated digital marketing projects for clients who target global/regional markets;
- Be responsible of key accounts management (Travel, Government, Mobile Technology, Media, etc.), to ensure project teams understand clients’ brief and provide effective solutions;
- Lead project teams to deliver project KPI within requested timeline and budget; to implement O2O campaigns and to produce campaign sites, apps, tabs, creative videos, offline event materials, etc.;
- Review reports for clients about monthly updates, campaign effectiveness, marketing outcomes, data insights, competitor analysis, etc.;
- Report to business unit leader about project progress, milestones, up-sell opportunities, information from stakeholders;
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree or above in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media, Public Relations or related discipline;
- At least 4-6 years solid experience in marketing projects, preferably in online advertising and social media fields;
- Passionate in digital marketing industry and sensitivity of social media trends;
- Agency experiences are preferred;
- International exposure and experience in mainland China are definitely advantages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of Mandarin, Cantonese and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Outstanding candidates with less experience will be possibly considered as Senior Project Executive.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please click "apply now" to submit a cover letter, stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!