jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783975
Employer Ref. CCC/APM
Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Assist Project Manager in overall control, monitoring of site progress and works quality to ensure completion on time and fulfillment of contract requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, consultants and sub-contractors
- Handle project coordination and schedule independently
- Closely monitor site progress and performance of the sub-contractors on site
- Prepare master program, manpower, material and plant schedules
- Higher Diploma or above in Civil Engineering / Building Studies / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Member of HKIE, CIOB, HKICM, HKIS will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Building Construction Industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good supervisory skills
- Enthusiastic about job and strong career mind
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and AutoCAD
- Candidate with more experience and higher qualification will be considered for the position of Project Manager
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group - Building Construction
About Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com