Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space.We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community.We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
Assistant Project Manager (E&M)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832480
- Provide professional building services support to the Project Manager including review of designs, specifications, liaison with consultants and contractor, arranging approval from concerned authorities
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or related disciplines with membership of a recognized professional institute
- Possess a minimum of 6 years’ building services and related project management experience in residential, commercial and retail arcade projects
- Possess all rounded full cycle experience from design and planning stage until product delivery preferably with developers, consultancy firms and main contractors
- A team player with good leadership and communication skills; independent and organized; committed and reliable; hands on with the ability to effectively plan ahead, monitor and control work standards and deliver quality results within time and cost budget
- Proficient in written English and Chinese
We work 5 days per week.
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.