Assistant Project Manager (Salary: 28-32K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834279
Our client is a fast growing local banking group. To cope with the business expansion, they are hiring the above role to join the team.
- Conduct project feasibility study and budget plan
- Support system migration and implementation review
- Design UAT test and assist in project delivery
- Manage projects and the user requirement acquisition process
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
Candidates with less experience would be considered as Business Analyst
- Experience in handling system and workflow re-engineering, wealth management product and channel development is a valuable asset
- Good knowledge in banking products and operation
- All around project management skill (PMP qualification is preferred)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin in highly preferred
For interested parties, please submit updated CV with current and expected salary. Or contact Kobe Lo (+852 2394 1911) for further discussion.