Hong Fok Land Investment Limited
Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836068
As a property developer in Hong Kong with office located in Central, we are now seeking for a qualified person to fill this vacancy:-
Administer and oversee all processes in property development, including tender preparation, project design, administration, coordination and construction supervision;
Ensure project is achieved and followed with the design, quality standard and timeframe as planned;
- Drive for effective teamwork and coordinate well with all parties in all stages of the project;
- Plan and schedule tentative programme;
- Review consultant’s drawings and specifications;
- Liaison with government authorities;
- Supervise performance of site team through regular meetings, on-site inspections etc. to review progress and standard when project is in progress;
- Manage property maintenance and renovation works.
- Degree holder in architectural or related disciplines;
- Possess recognized qualification of HKIA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience;
- Past experience in managing luxurious residential projects or working with property developer / major consultant is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong building statutory submission requirements and procedures;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skill.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to a successful candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary and also date of available.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)