Nan Fung Development Limited
We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment.
We now invite applications for the following position:
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER (5-day week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837402
Employer Ref. AITM/IT
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or other related disciplines
- PMP Certification or other related qualifications is preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in information technology or related industries, 3 years in project leading experience and hands-on experience with Oracle EBS/SAP
- Full life cycle experience in project management with good communication skill
- Able to register and manage project risk
- Strong experience implementing and manage project governance frameworks
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Officer
- Manage projects covering part or all of the full development life cycle, which may include post implementation support or other specialist functions
- Accountable for project resources and for identifying project stakeholders at an early stage and manage them effectively through appropriate matrix management
- Plan, organize and control projects in order to deliver required quality business solutions within agreed timescales and budget.
- Define the scope of project, manage project objectives, risks, issues and resources
- Manage projects which may have a number of directly controlled multi-disciplinary teams / parties
- Ensure project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the project proposal
- Perform duties and other special projects as assigned by the supervisor or senior management
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by e-mail: hr @ nanfung.com or by clicking “Apply Now” below (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.