Assistant Project Manager
Play Concept Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914615
Diploma in Civil/Construction/ Building studies/ Structural Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in construction / A&A works
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good supervisory skills with contractors.
- AutoCAD skill is a must
- Coordinate all site work and operations, preparation of project plan
- Ensure project timeframes, budget and specifications
- Risk assessments, method statements and shop drawings
- Liaise daily with client, contractors, architects
- Shop drawing preparation/amendment
- Problem solving in all technical aspect
All other assign by management
We offer comfortable working environment, attractive salary, annual holiday. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with full employment history, current and expected salary in the subject and by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Play Concept Limited
About Play Concept Limited
A leading play space design and installation company based in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and high caliber person to join our team.