Premier Design and Contracting Limited
We are an expanding interior contracting company with a group of young and energetic colleagues working together.
Premier is a reputable professional and technical services firm positioned to project management, design and build for public and private-sector clients. We are one of the leaders in all high-end fitting out and A&A works’ markets in Hong Kong.
Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922101
About the Role
- Responsible for project management to ensure timely delivery, safety, profitability and client satisfaction
- To ensure all construction activities comply with contractual and statutory requirement.
- Overall responsible for the technical and commercial report preparation to the Architect and Client.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives and subcontractors
- Prepare tender submission incl. measurement take off from drawings
- Manage and coordinate with all parties, including government departments, consultancy, Architect and non-subcontractor for all project related issues.
- Report to Senior Project Manager / Project Director
- High Diploma or above in building studies / architecture or equivalent
- At least 5+ years solid experience in construction and fitting out projects offices, hotel and retails etc.
- Experience in A&A project and MEP is advantage
- Good technical background and site experience
- Good in project management and contract administration skill
- Competence in carrying out procurement and subletting procedure
- Knowledge in ISO quality management system and well organize in handling documentation and communication with all project stakeholders.
- Strong in management/co-ordination and can work under pressure
- Good computer literacy, especially in ACAD, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project
- Good command in written and spoken in English & Chinese
- Good personal effectiveness; ability to work well as part of a team
- Immediate available with T1 qualification is preferred
Salary & Benefit
- We offer 12+1 month salary
- Year end incentive bonus
- Company Project bonus
- On job training
- Annual leave
Interested parties please send full resume (in MS WORD/PDF) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.