jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922522
Employer Ref. 519840/001
Our client is expanding the change delivery team and therefore looking for several assistant project managers.
- Provide project management, workflow design and consultancy services to the banking business or operations to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
- Work closely with parties including business users, operations, IT and relevant parties to ensure effective project implementation
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of two years' solid banking experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred
- Knowledge in investment and wealth business, insurance, credit risk, global markets / treasury, private banking business and operations will be an advantage
- Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mind set to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the biggest bank in Hong Kong.