Yan Oi Tong, a charitable and welfare organization with a long history, has been providing clinics service and medicines for free, implementing poverty alleviation programmes and disaster relief operations since the 1930s. To cope with the needs and development of society, Yan Oi Tong registered as a non-profit charitable organization in 1977, with the mission of “Caring for the Old and the Young, Promoting Education and Nurturing Talents, Supporting the Disadvantaged and the Sick, and Serving the Community”, it is providing a wide range of services including social, medical services, education, recreation, environmental protection and social enterprises. Yan Oi Tong operates over 90 service units throughout Hong Kong, reaching Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Tai Po, Sha Tin, Tsuen Wan, Sham Shui Po, Kwai Tsing, Tseung Kwan O, Wong Tai Sin, Tsim Sha Tsui and Causeway Bay areas.
Assistant Project Manager (Ref:ENG/APM0706/JD170111)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993130
- Monitor the progress of project works (ie. Lotteries Fund and Environment and Conservation Fund) and apply for reimbursement from related funding for all units in Yan Oi Tong;
- Handle full spectrum support for office relocation and renovation works;
- Follow house rules to handle quotes and tendering process;
- Monitor the works progress done by authorized persons / consultants / contractors;
- Provide on-site technical and engineering support to all units and comply with statutory requirements;
- Perform cost planning, estimation and monitoring, preparation of tender and contract documents, tender evaluation, valuation of payments and variations, and account finalization;
- Any other duties assigned from the management.
- Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying /Building Surveying / Building Services / Mechanical or related disciplines;
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor (MHKIS or MRICS);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering project management;
- Good knowledge of Building Ordinance and related laws;
- Good customer service skills and able to communicate with all stakeholders including unit heads, principals and management staff etc.;
- Organize, strong scheduling, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills;
- Good problem solving skills and able to sustain in high demanding working environment;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to cope with fast-paced collaborative team environment;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your application indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F., Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by e-mail to
For more details, please visit our web site at www.yot.org.hk .
*The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.