Octagon Workshop Limited
Octagon Workshop Ltd aims to provide professional interior design and planning solutions to meet different needs of corporate and private clients. We also specializes in engineering and construction works.
If you are ready to achieve a successful and rewarding career with us, welcome to join us!!
Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995480
- Supervise the site operation and follow up the project progress with best quality, durability, time frame and cost control within required standards set by the management.
- Responsible for coordination and production of technical drawings for fit-out and renovation projects.
- Maintain good relationship with clients and liaise with various contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Assist in overall project planning, scheduling, design & co-ordination for smooth implementation with the Project Management Teams.
- Compile and maintain reports (i.e. daily inspection, non-compliance etc.) and site records.
- Degree / High Certificate in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years site experience, preferably gained from fitting out works for offices / commercial buildings and knowledgeable in building services aspects
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with architectural materials, specifications & quality control
- Able to work independently and strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediate available is preferable
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your resume stating with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Administration Department by email: recruit@ octagon-workshop.com
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.