Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a dynamic design promotion agency, funded by HKSAR Government, who plays the core role in Hong Kong’s innovation ecosystem. We serve as an advocate and platform integrator to nurture and promote design talents, design thinkers and entrepreneurs, and to cultivate design mindfulness, an innovation mindset and culture through new knowledge, projects, events and fellowship.
We are looking for talents with creativity, motivation, resourcefulness and collaborative muscles to join our team to carry out HKDC’s mission of driving value creation and improving the well-being of society.
Assistant Project Manager [18-month Contract]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996621
- Assist in formulating and developing HKDC programme/project strategies for nurturing young design talents
- Assist in implementing brand-building, marketing and communication plans to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact
- Building of overseas and local strategic partnership and establishment of productive relations with design companies and institutes for long-term partnership
- Ability to undertake programme & content research and development, handle and execute effective event management and hospitality, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
Sensibility towards design, University graduate(s) with a minimum of 6 years’ relevant work experience in design industry-related developments (e.g. design education, experience-based programming, event /exhibition management, hospitality, marketing, communications, art and cultural, etc.);
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Positive work attitude; detail minded and passion for our mission
- Resourceful with creative thinking, network and flair in working with diverse stakeholders
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by clicking "APPLY NOW". HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.