K.H.C. Construction Limited
Assistant Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145943
- Fitting-out project management.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Project Director.
- On-site supervision and execution of progress.
- Coordinate with clients and sub-contractors.
- Site report, drawing submission and as-built drawing.
- Attend site meeting.
- Overseeing the quality and safety of each build.
- Liaising with local and overseas consultants and suppliers.
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant working experience.
- Good management skill and sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skill.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Proficient in CAD, MS Word, Excel.
Attractive package, subjects to candidates’ experience. Please send the CV by clicking Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.