Leading in the Asia-Pacific region, Apptask spearheads the development of innovative enterprise-level mobile applications with cutting-edge technologies and specializes in premier B2B solutions across popular mobile platforms.
Apptask develops tailored solutions as well as its own products. TeamNote, MPub, EventMaster and MShare were launched with proven success that won us the 2015 Hong Kong ICT Awards, Red Herring Global 100 & Red Herring Asia 100 company in recognition of its revolutionary mobile solution.
Apptask has created over 300 mobile apps for multi-national corporations and municipal clients, including Standard Chartered Bank, Disneyland, McDonalds, Nielsen, Philips, OSIM, HKTDC, CTM, Cheung Kong, WuXi Technology Park and Shanghai City Council, etc.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782201
- Responsible for project management to develop mobile solutions to fulfill the business needs of our clients
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Bachelor degree or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Management or Business related disciplines
Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
Self motivated and in good in time management
Most important requirement “Love and share what you create”.
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit, competitive salary, free snack & drinks, playground area.
Interested parties please submit your resume with expected salary by email to us.