Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830249
- Assist Project Director in site planning, project management, project presentation, design and presentation;
- Organize and prepare drawings and plans for submission, under the supervision of the Project Director;
- Prepare Tender Report to clients and architects with the supervision of Project Director;
- Assist Project Director in project coordination especially in the meeting with local architects, clients and contractors;
- Maintain and update project plans in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008);
- Any other duties as requested.
- Degree holder in Design, Architect, Landscape Architect, Civil/ Building Engineering or related disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Manager
- Strong in design sense and good knowledge on planting materials;
- Hands-on skill in producing quality free hand sketches and competent in CAD techniques are advantage;
- Experience in large scale commercial projects will be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Responsible, diligent and self-motivated;
- Willing to travel.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*
We offer 5-day work, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the rights candidates. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume, portfolio , current & expected salary to Human Resources Department. Belt Collins International (HK) Limited, Belt Collins Centre, 29/F, Hing Wai Centre, 7 Tin Wan Praya Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the job reference no. on your application. For more information about Belt Collins, please visit our web site http://www.beltcollins.com or http://www.bcihk.com
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.