eCargo Enterprise Limited is a China-based eCommerce solutions provider, providing on-demand digital commerce technology development and related execution capabilities for retailers and fashion brands from around the world. eCargo acts as a “one-stop” enabling partner for designer fashion, branded apparel and retail companies seeking to sell their products online in China, Australia and around the world by providing integrated online and offline technology and supply chain solutions. eCargo connects the brands to the online customers through the development and marketing of brand site transactional platforms and in China, on Alibaba Group’s Tmall, Tencent's Wechat and JD.com. For more information, please visit: www.ecargo.com.
eCargo Enterprise Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of eCargo Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: ECG).
Currently, eCargo are looking for capable candidates to join our growing team in the following role:
Assistant Project Manager / Senior Project Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915652
- Gather, define business requirements to ingrate solutions with existing systems
- Coordinate with external vendors and in-house development teams on application system design, develop, testing, training and implementation
- Participate in installation and configuration on J2EE based projects
- Plan and conduct training to users and internal staffs
- Associated Degree of above in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in PHP, MySQL
- Experience in Online Shop or Ecommerce is an advantage
- Good communication in English, Chinese, analytical, problem solving skills
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. For Interested parties, please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. You are welcome to visit our website at http://www.ecargo.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.