Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange ofHong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore.Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance,renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works,curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services,etc.
Its main subsidiary, Yau Lee Construction Company Limited (YLC), was founded in1958. Based on its solid experience, multi-talented professionals, effective management system, advanced information system and highly efficient building technology, YLC has become one of Hong Kong's leading and most innovative construction companies.
The Group employs more than four thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
Assistant Project Manager/Senior Project Coordinator/Project Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997608
- Reporting to senior management and be responsible for the overall project scheduling, from design, fabrication and installation of Precast Elements
- Coordinate with internal design team for drawing production
- Coordinate with internal fabrication team to transfer design into production
- Coordinate with Project Team to monitor the schedule of installation
- Higher diploma/Diploma/Higher Certificate in any Engineering disciplines (Building related disciplines are preferred but not essential)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the construction field
- Strong in project co-ordination and management skills
- Creative, initiative, responsible and proficient knowledge in project management
- Strong self-motivation and good organization capability
- Good communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English, Chinese
- Day trip to Shenzhen design office and factory is required
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume, with current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.