As an ARCADIS company, we have access to approximately 22,000 professionals worldwide operating in over 70 countries, 300 offices and generating in excess of €2.5billion in revenue. Working across a wide range of market sectors and locations, EC Harris helps clients make the most from the money they spend on their built assets.
Langdon & Seah and EC Harris are part of the ARCADIS company. Due to the expanding business in Asia, we are now seeking for key individuals to be part of our Quantity Surveying team in Hong Kong. The role will be based in our Kwun Tong office, Hong Kong, where we offer a comfortable and modern working environment, support, training and further development along with an attractive remuneration package.
Assistant Project Manager – Workplace
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780717
Working in the Project Management team in Hong Kong managing and assisting with the delivery of a range of regional roll out and single projects for our prestigious clients.
Responsible for elements of larger project management assignments or a wider array of tasks on smaller assignments under the supervision of another Senior Project Manager and/or Project Manager in order to achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Deliver the best possible outcomes from investment and expenditure, to the expected standards whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction that responds to the business need
- Provide support to the Senior Project Manager and/or Project Manager, and assist in delivering small sized projects, and professional assignments, in either new build or live operating business environments
- Ability to take a simple brief from a Senior Project Manager and/or Project Manager and help deliver project solutions that support the project outcome
- Provide project activity coordination, reviewing all current and planned project activity, tracking resources assigned to each project, and liaison with customers to ensure minimal impact to Client
- Assessment of project delivery success from an operational and customer perspective
- Develop capability in application of ECH processes and tools
- Managing Client, external stakeholders and team relationships in related activity area and/or workstream
Person Specification / Qualification
- Recognized degree in Building Services, Project Management, Construction Management or relevant discipline
- Member of Professional Association (HKIS, RICS) is preferable
- Proven track record with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience from Retail, Fit-Out, A&A, Residential, Workplace project is preferable.
- Require good competency in communication and planning experiences
- Good spoken and Written in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using MS Applications
Please send your resume along with details of your current and expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our company, please visit http://www.arcadis.com
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and for recruitment purpose only.
*We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.