CECES is a non-profit organization founded in 1982. CECES isa professional organization aiming at the developmental needs of children under age of 12. We run professional education and health prevention programs at schools and in the community. Please visit http://www.hkceces.org/ for more about our vision and mission and its work and contributions.
Assistant Project Officer / Project Officer(APO/PO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915707
Employer Ref. APO/PO
- Liaise with schools/funding bodies to generate new business opportunities
- Assist in project co-ordination and management
- To play a role in coordinating workshop and follow up
- To provide progress report and evaluate project effectiveness
- To monitor and report on customer feedback
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 1 year working experience (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Well organized, self-initiative and a good team player
- With ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Occasional irregular working hours are required
- Immediate availability is preferable
Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" and mark “Assistant Project Officer / Project Officer(APO/PO)” on the subject heading.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.