Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space. We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community. We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
Assistant Property Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781774
- Support Manager in exercising overall coordination throughout the different stages of potential acquisitions, property development, project management and marketing
- Monitor existing property assets and new investment projects
- Perform property valuation for different types of development plans / projects.
- Prepare and update reports and analysis
- Handle any ad hoc projects assigned by superiors
- Bachelor degree in real estate, surveying or related disciplines, preferably a Qualified Surveyor in General Practice
- At least 3 years’ relevant post qualification experiences
- Ability to work independently with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience in valuation and market research of Hong Kong property market
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here .
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful