Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 22,000 employees operating in 78 offices in 14 countries across the region. The firm was named the Best Property Consultancy in Asia Pacific at 'The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television'. For further information, please visit our website, www.ap.jll.com
Assistant Property Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915310
Employer Ref. JDB/JC/APM/11/16
You will be required to supervise an on-site team, manage daily property operations, maintain good tenant relationship and liaise with and supervise the performance of the contractors.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Property Management or related discipline
- A member of relevant professional organizations preferable
- At least 6 years' relevant experience in property management of which 3 years must be at supervisory level.
- Excellent client servicing skill and ability to handle clients and tenants independently
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong in report writing
- Familiar with DMC, BMO and tenancy management
- Hands on PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point etc
Please apply by clicking "Apply Now", or submit full resume and expected salary to the HR Department, Room 1402, 14/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, HK or fax to 2968-4177.
(Please quote the reference number on the envelope/subject of email)
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of employment only.