Protech Property Management Ltd
As an established property management company and a member of the public-listed Allied Group, we are now looking for the right candidate to fill the following position :
Assistant Property Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997481
Employer Ref. APM
Responsible for the facility management of club house and overseeing a portfolio of properties under the Management of the Company.
- Enhancement and assurance of building staff performance and service standard;
- Preparation of budgets;
- Provision of quality property management services with prompt response, tenancy administration and cost control;
- Liaison with clients, residents / occupants and contractors;
- Ensuring DMC, BMO and management agreements are properly implemented;
- Attending O.C. or I.O.C. meetings;
- Implement the actions as specified in the ISO.
- University graduates in Housing / Estate Management or related disciplines;
- 5 years' relevant experience with 1 year in managerial level;
- Relevant professional qualification in Housing Management such as MHKIH, MCIH, RPHM is required;
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability in leading, training and developing a proactive, customer-oriented and effective team;
- Handling crisis and emergencies effectively;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is essential.
Interested parties please send application with present and expected salary by email to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Room 3501, China Online Centre, 333 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.