ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER / PROPERTY MANAGER
Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146335
In this position you are expected to:
- Assist in monitoring property management companies’ performance to perform and achieve company’s goals and objectives
- Assist in setting up risk assessment evaluation and result analysis
- Coordinate with different parties on renovation, repair and maintenance
- Forecast and prepare annual management budget and expenses
The ideal person:
- Degree holder or above in Property Management, Housing Studies, Facility Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience in property management companies or property developers
- Knowledgeable in Building Management Ordinances and Landlord and Tenant (Consolidated) Ordinance
- Holder of relevant professional qualification (e.g. MCIH, MHKIH, etc)
- Good problem solving, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Property Manager
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right person. If you are a good team player and ready for the NEXT BIG STEP, please write to us with available date, present, expected salary and project portfolio by clicking the "Apply now" button below or you can visit the "Career" page under our website http://www.hshd.com.hk for more details information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
About Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Wellness • Innovation • Teamwork
HIP SHING HONG is an astute property developer based in Hong Kong more than 65 years. Having built a strong foundation in property investment, Hip Shing Hong extends its reach to exciting development projects including hotels, serviced apartments and high-end residential projects. Our solid reputation is built on our astounding service and innovative solutions to our customers.
We are focused on identifying and developing promising talent at every level, employees are given opportunities for growth and development throughout the organization. Our culture is based on encouraging employees to find an effective work-life balance, cherishing personal initiative, treating individuals with respect and zero tolerance for gossip.
Human Resources Department