Assistant Property Manager / Senior Property Manager (Catering)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921219
- Source, evaluate and identify potential store locations
- Forecast and study market trend for getting the best deal
- Review & analyze monthly sales and propose new business recommendations
- Handle all matters relating to existing property portfolio, including rental renewal and leasing documentation
- Keep good relationship with the landlords
- Report to the CEO
- Minimum 4 years' of relevant experience with at least 2 years managerial experience from a sizeable business;
- Good leadership, organizational ability, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent English、Chinese and Putonghua
- Sport lover is highly preferable
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.