China Overseas Property Services Limited
We, a local public listed company with business in property service and management, are seeking a self-motivated, proactive and high calibre individual for the following position:
Assistant Property Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993071
- Assist the Property Manager to carry out day-to-day property management functions.
- Relevant qualifications in property management is an advantage;
- At least 1 year's working experience in related field and in similar capacity;
- Strong interpersonal skill is required
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Mature and able to work independently;
- Working Location : Diamond Hill.
Interested parties please complete the application by clicking the 'Apply Now’ button or send your resume with day time contact number and expected salary to the Senior Human Resources Manager, 19/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Please visit our website (http://www.cohl.com/) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.