Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 22,000 employees operating in 78 offices in 14 countries across the region. The firm was named the Best Property Consultancy in Asia Pacific at 'The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television'. For further information, please visit our website,www.ap.jll.com.
Assistant Property Officer (Commercial Building)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005141650
Employer Ref. JDB/BH/APO/03/17
- Responsible for the property management duties, handling complaints, liaison with owners and tenants, supervision of staff and contractors
- Carry out daily building operations including monitoring of property maintenance, cleaning, security etc
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience
- Independent, good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fluent in Putonghua an advantage
- Knowledge of PC operations
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect for the right applicant. Please apply by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, or mail your full resume and expected salary to PM-HR Department, Room 1402, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, HK or fax to 2968 4177. (Please quote the reference number on the envelope/subject of email)
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of employment only.