Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 22,000 employees operating in 78 offices in 14 countries across the region. The firm was named the Best Property Consultancy in Asia Pacific at 'The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television'. For further information, please visit our website, www.ap.jll.com
Assistant Property Officer II (Middle-shift or night-shift) - Residential Building
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778835
Employer Ref. JDB/CHL/APO/09/15
Salary can be up to $18,000 per month
- Carry out daily building operations including monitoring of property maintenance & security
- Provide administration support in the building management office
- Assist on the supervising
- F.5 or above
- At least three years’ experience in property management; With customer services experience is preferable
- Mature, well-organized, self-motivated, imitative and responsible
- Fluent in Spoken Cantonese and English
- Experience on supervising /co-ordinate the renovation works will be an advantage
- Work on shift and outdoor is required
- 6 working days per week & 10 working hours per day (Middle Shift: 1400-2300; Night Shift: 2300-0900)
- Those with lesser experiences will be considered as Customer Services Assistant
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect for the right applicant. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to the HR Department, Room 1402, 14/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, HK or fax to 2968-4177.
(Please quote the reference number on the envelope)
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of selection only.