We are a subsidiary of Ryoden Development Ltd. and specializing in property & facility management. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now looking for high calibre candidate for the following position:
Assistant Property Officer / Property Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998440
- Assist PM/APM to manage a portfolio of properties;
- Handle phone calls, reports, correspondence, filings and general administrative and secretarial work;
- Assist daily office operation and any ad-hoc works;
- Outdoor work such as going to bank and site visit if necessary.
- Level 2 or equivalent or above in five subject in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE);
- Minimum 1 years’ solid experience in administration work (experience in property management is preferable);
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese & Putonghua;
- Proficiency in MS Office skills and Chinese word processing;
- Mature, independent and self-initiative;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Property Assistant.
Please apply with detailed resume, present and expected salary and date available to : The Manager (HR&Admin), 19th Floor, Bank of East Asia Harbour View Centre, 56 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. or by fax at 2566-8114 or clicking "APPLY NOW".
All information submitted will be used solely for recruitment purposes and will be discarded on completion of the recruitment exercise within 6 months.