Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of "Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability", Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
Assistant Purchasing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994711
- Source and explore new products to meet customers’ needs
- Daily negotiation and communication with suppliers
- Support manager to plan & implement purchasing & procurement strategies
- Assists in keeping track & monitor inventory movement
- Prepare related analysis & management reports
- Diploma in Purchasing or above
- Minimum 3-year relevant working experience
- Familiar with ERP system
- Familiar with catering industry is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skill
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.