Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA IPPUDO and Uo-Show, delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 80 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Assistant Quality Control Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830303
- Perform and record routine on line and finished food products inspection at various stages on the production line
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the documentation system offood safety and quality management system.
- Support the implementation of food safety, hygiene and quality assurance operation policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure the entire production process is in compliance with the corporate standard.
- Coordinate quality assurance, hygiene procedures and work safety training for related staff.
- Conduct instrument maintenance and calibration.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- High Diploma or above in Food Science/Food Technology/Nutritional Science/Biological Science or other related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years solid quality control /inspection experience in food/catering industry
- Laboratory work in food science field or experience with Quality Control of high risk food will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, detail minded with good communication skill;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese / Cantonese;
- Immediate available or with short notice preferred.
- Working location: Tai Po Industrial Estate
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.