Urban Group is one of the renowned and largest private property asset and facility services groups in Hong Kong. The Group manages over 365 projects with a total of 145 million square feet of real estate assets. Our professional services reach over one million people across the territory. We are now inviting outstanding caliber candidates with high potential to join our team to cope with the rapid expansion of our Group.
Assistant Quality Management Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916348
- Coordinate and follow up internal quality audit
- Exercise document control over the Quality Manual, Quality System Procedures and Work Instructions
- Establish and promote quality improvement campaigns and arrange quality training
- Handle enquiries from both internal & external parties related to the quality matters of the company
- Coordinate certification of recognized quality standard with external auditors from the Certification Body
- Degree / High Diploma / Diploma holder with 2 years relevant experience in property management, quality management or related fields
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Knowledge in quality management system is a definite advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Offices and Chinese Input Method (such, Changjie, Quick, etc) is necessary
- Candidate with more experience and professional qualification will be considered as Quality Management Officer
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to Senior Group Manager - Human Capital through one of the following means:
Mail: 16/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Email : Clicking 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.