Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Ref: AQS/GED/16-115)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220959
Employer Ref. AQS/GED/16-115
- Responsible for all QS works from post-contract works;
- Provide financial data for individual project for review and follow-up action;
- Verify and certify payment application from sub-contractors;
- Preform on site checking, measuring and inspection with clients / consultant;
- Carry out other duties assigned by immediate supervisor / management.
- Higher Diploma or above in Surveying or Civil / Mechanical / Building Service Engineering;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in construction industry, preferably related to civil and mechanical projects;
- Work experience in ASD SOR, power station or heavy industrial plant will be an advantage;
- Holder of valid Green Card;
- With driving license (Class 1 and 2) and CP / worker in confined space are preferred;
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Work location: Tuen Mun
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.