jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916757
Employer Ref. 519360/001
A leading Hong Kong based bank is looking for a high caliber professional to join the Risk & Administration Office as an Assistant Regulatory & Major Complaint Response Unit Manager.
- Ensure customer opinions are handled in a timely and professional manner, and in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Carry out investigations and work closely with relevant parties in resolving disputes and drawing up replies to customers, regulatory bodies and external parties
- Attend mediation and arbitration sessions at Financial Dispute Resolution Centre
- University degree in a related discipline
- Two to five years' experience in complaint handling
- Good knowledge of wealth management and investment products
- Strong self-motivation with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mind-set with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.