jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999506
- Handle General Insurance business referred by various business units
- Assist business units to explore business potential of General Insurance
- Negotiate terms with clients and prepare quotations
- Provide quality post-sales services to clients
- Handle enquiries from clients/business units related to product features, terms and conditions
- Assist in ad hoc marketing projects as assigned
- Post-secondary education or above
- Holder of ACII or ANZIIF preferred
- At least 3 years’ sales and marketing experience in General Insurance
- Sound knowledge of General Insurance products
- Good understanding of market trend in General Insurance industry
- Self-motivated, sales driven and client focused
- Good people and problem-solving skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to sumbit your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division or by post to G.P.O. Box 139, Hong Kong.
Please visit us at www.shacombank.com.hk for more information about our Bank.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Personal Data Compliance Officer at the above email address. Applicants who are not contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
About Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
Incorporated in November 1950, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd. is one of the most well known local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. At present, there are more than 40 local and overseas branches. The Bank has always been pursuing the motto of its founder, Mr. Kwang-pu Chen, to 'Serve the Community'. The Bank's slogan of 'For Personalized Service' and 'All in a Family' denotes the Bank's devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.