Assistant Relationship Manager, Private Banking, 6 months
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993274
Employer Ref. BBBH22159
One of our investment banking clients located in Central is currently seeking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their company for a 6-month assignment. Contract extension will be subject to business needs and candidate performance.
- Assist RM to handle high net worth clients portfolio
- Responsible for account opening for private banking clients, KYC and CDD documentation
- Handle KYC documents and ensure documents are in compliance with bank's requirements
- Coordinate with internal different departments to ensure smooth transaction
- Develop and maintain client relationship with PB clients
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years' work experience preferably gained from private banking
- Candidates with HKMA license (passed HKSI Licensing Exam Paper 1) are highly desired
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Immediately available candidates are highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#22159 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.