We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Assistant Retail Manager - Luxury
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994574
Employer Ref. 507818
Our client is an international luxury retail brand with an enviable reputation across the industry. Due to aggressive growth plans, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre candidate to join as Retail Manager reporting to the GM
- Enhance the image of the brand
- Manage and grow the retail operation in Hong Kong and Macau: support the implementation of the business plan and develop the retail activity in terms of brand visibility and performance
- Develop sales including setting up sales targets, defining sales reports and monitoring each boutique's performance
- Ensure excellent customer service as well as the execution of merchandising, marketing and similar existing guidelines for retail
- Set up POS systems to track customers information
- Develop a motivation scheme and assist in maintaining quality sales staff
- Manage the floor and space negotiation including assessing new locations
- Define and monitor each store's KPI
- Utilize competitor and trend insights to strengthen the brand and adjust to the market
- At least 5 years solid experience in retail operations and supervision experience with successful track record, preferably gained from high end luxury retail industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Detail minded and mature personality with excellent leadership skills and entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to manage remote teams, ability to motivate and inspire others
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage deadlines and budgets
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5179 for a confidential discussion
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place