Kowloon Development Engineering Limited
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A RAPIDLY EXPANDING PROPERTY DEVELOPER
Kowloon Development Company Limited, a member of the Polytec Group, with its core business in property investment and development is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 34).
Kowloon Development Engineering Limited ("KDE"), a wholly owned subsidiary of KDC, is now expanding its own building construction team to achieve our mission in building a strong brand as a thoughtful developer producing quality products. Our recent expansion in Hong Kong, Macau and China has created exciting opportunities and we now invite competent candidates to join us for a challenging career in our growing team.
ASSISTANT SAFETY OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832247
Employer Ref. KDE/PDD/ASO/JDB/102016
- Assist in monitoring and supervision of the site operations and ensure our safety standards in compliance with legal requirements
- Support the implementation, evaluation, control and monitoring of safety management system
- Carry out on-site safety management and coordination
- Organize safety training programs for workers
- Conduct accident/incident investigation and prepare analysis reports
- Liaise with internal and external parties in relation to safety and health issues
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by Supervisors
- Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ post qualification gained from Building construction industry
- Well versed in OSH/F&IU Ordinance/Regulation and related statutory requirements
- Possess of valid Green Card
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written Chinese and English
- Energetic, responsible, detail-minded and well-organized
- Station on site – Hung Hom
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or by clicking "APPLY NOW". More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.