DKSH Hong Kong Limited
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Assistant, Sales Administration Support - Healthcare
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999038
- Work closely with key accounts, supply chains and internal parties for sales order processing, inquiries and coordination
- Provide administrative support to key account team
- Plan and execute trade promotion and sales activities
- Work with Marketing team for promotion activities and merchandizing / sales representatives for promotion update
- Form 7 or above (Degree holder of Sales or Marketing is preferred)
- Preferred with 1 year of key account management / marketing / merchandising team in retailer/ related work experience (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese
Working Location: Wong Chuk Hang
We offer 5-day work week, performance bonus and attractive benefits including medical insurance. Please apply with full particulars, contact number and current/ expected salary to People & Organization Department, DKSH Hong Kong Limited, 23rd Floor, Tower A, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or fax:2895 9711.