G4S is the world's leading security solutions group, which specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has an additional stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and over 625,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
To cope with the strategic growth of the business, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy.
Assistant Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781485
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for supervise the progress and developing of the Senior Account Executives on some specified divisions to strive for the sales target. He/she needs to aggressively selling the security services to the potential customers and handle the account servicing of some key accounts within the division, mainly the middle-sized account which contract revenue in between $100K-$500K per month and major temporary orders customers.
- Lead the team to achieve the Company sales targets proactively and relevant business objectives;
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure quality service are delivered, especially for the major accounts on divisional level and strategic customers;
- Answer and follow up customer enquirers and complaints;
- Responsible contract renewal and strive for high profitability for the Company;
- Gathering and consolidating market and competitor information, in order to formulate the sales plan on Company level.
- Professional a bachelor degree in business or marketing or any equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience and 1 year supervisory experience;
- Good level of proficiency in spoken and written in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Good computer literacy;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with internal & external customers;
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Good team leader and player.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and resumes including present and expected salary to: -
The Human Resources Services Department
G4S Secure Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
1st Floor The Securicor Centre
481 Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in G4S. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.