Madison (Hong Kong) Limited
The Madison Group was founded in 1996 in Hong Kong as a company representing premium lifestyle brands like bulthaup, Sub-Zero, WOLF and Rimadesio. Through the years, The Madison Group has collaborated with the region's leading property developers on residential projects that have become the benchmark of luxury of living. Today, the group has operations and retail outlets in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou. Its newly launched concept store, House of Madison, is an expression of its retail ambitions.
Launched in October 2014, House of Madison is a groundbreaking retail experience by The Madison Group, a global company representing luxury lifestyle brands. The sprawling three-storey, 12,000 square foot space serves as a retail playground for tinkers and tinkerers, artists and artisans exploring the intersection of design, gastronomy and the art of expressive living.
To cope with the company's expansion and market demands, we are now looking for high calibre to join our winning team.
Assistant Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781790
Department : Sales Department
- Explore, identify and develop new and potential clients / relationships to achieve business targets
- Develop a clear understanding of the business / sales opportunities and client requirements, identify new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and be able to articulate internally and externally
- Maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external parties including the marketing , logistics team, and the clients
- Plan and develop sales strategies, plans and channels to promote the brand and gain the business opportunities to drive the business growth
- Manage and enhance relationship with clients at all levels
- Monitor showroom’s operation and maintain showroom neat and tidy
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by reporting manager
- University degree or above in related discipline with 5 years' solid experience with proven sales track record in B2B or B2C sales experience
- Experience in interior design / kitchenware / building material industry will be an advantage
- Team work, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Outgoing, proactive and customer-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred.