jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835734
Employer Ref. 3631160/001
This position is responsible for developing on-trade traditional channel business and network; the incumbent is accountable to plan, implement and co-ordinate all sales strategies and programs in order to achieve sales target and business growth.
Our client is the world market leader of premium wine and spirits. Due to their constant growth, they are now looking for an experienced, good at numbers with potential sales to join the traditional on trade team.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, distribution target and merchandising/visibility objectives in the designated channel.
- Work with Marketing Department to implement promotion activities and provide constructive feedback on promotion effectiveness and make recommendations where necessary.
- Maximize product display and brand visibility in all signature outlets.
- Account management and client servicing, develop and maintain good rapport with key customers in order to improve sales.
- Carefully control and manage product pricing and the provision of free goods.
- Actively seek new business opportunities to increase profits and channel penetration.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in sales
- Relevant experience in alcoholic / tobacco / F&B industry / FMCG an advantage
- Strong at nubmers and excel are required
- Dynamic, outgoing with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, mature, outgoing with result-driven and self-motivated mindset
- Good command in both written and spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity to join a steadily-growing global premium wine & spirits company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anna Wong on +852 3602 2447.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk