Assistant Sales Manager (Outside Sales), Intra Asia Trade,Outbound Marketing & Sales
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146685
Employer Ref. IAT/OB M&S/OHKB
(Ref: IAT/OB M&S/OHKB)
- To achieve and maximize CPSMS (Customer Portfolio and Sales Management System) Sales target through maintenance of consistent support of CCP (Cargo Control Party) customers and expansion of business from existing and new customers; monitor and review volume/ performance of the CCP customers
- To review contribution of customers in the portfolio to maximize yield
- To closely keep track of cargo prospects of customers in the portfolio; and provide updates of customer, market intelligence, and competitive developments
- To provide market intelligence and regular communicate with Overseas counter-part to achieve a two way cargo canvassing goal
- To maintain the most updated record in company’s profile system
- To assist the supervisor in developing and implementing sales and marketing activities
- To handle freight rate enquiry from customers
- Monitor support and acts as supporting role for pre-assigned non-OHKB CCP core customers
- University graduate in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the container transport industry
- Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in MS applications
- Required to visit customers
- Promising candidate with less year of work experience shall be considered for the position of Senior Account Executive
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" and quote the reference number on the subject.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia,Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is Cargo Smart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to email@example.com and quote the reference number on the subject.