jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917834
Employer Ref. 3670490/001
Our client is looking for an ambitious, driven and positive self starter who is passionate to develop their career in the logistics industry. You will be responsible for developing sales, building professional relationships and working as a team player.
Our client is a well-known global logistics company dominating in the Asia Pacific market. With a successful and reputable business, they are further investing in the Hong Kong market and is looking for a sales person who is driven to expand business as well as manage existing key accounts.
- Business development and achieve annual sales target
- Organise marketing programs with freight agents & other relevant parties
- Maintain professional relationships with key accounts
- Provide pre and post-sales support
- Develop sales proposals and respond to market situation
- Diploma or above in business studies, marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 year's sales experience, preferably in the logistics/express industries
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Japanese fluency is an added bonus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- energetic & dynamic culture
- on the job training
- competitive salary package
- performance incentives
- excellent career progression
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk