jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837366
Our client, a Media and Publishing Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager (Ref: CHK0000018)
- Research and develop new business opportunities in corporate area; maintain an excellent relationship with the clients
- Plan and execute marketing events for corporate clients; in order to maximize the awareness of the company’s service and product
- Visit client and promote products and service to the customers
- General order follow up, communicate with internal parties; answer to enquiries and complains
- Other ad hoc project
- Fluent in both spoken & written English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in Japanese is highly preferred (JLPT Level 2 or above)
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing, IT, Finance or related discipline
- Min 3 years Sales & Marketing or Business Development experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary: up to 25K
- 5Days Work
- Double Pay, Bonus
- Banking Holidays
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote CHK0000018 and send your application via email to Apply Now or betty @inte.com.hk; or enquiry via WhatsApp at (852) 5644-6344
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to email@example.com for job application for FREE!
More Jobs from this employer
Global Logistics Planning Specialist ( Logistics / Supply Chain Management / 5 Days / Up to 25K )