Panacea Investments Limited
Panacea Investments Limited is a distributor of beauty, health and consumer care products, represents our flagship brand PURA, a ground-breaking skin care brand and treatment system from United States of America for brightening and tanning. Currently Panacea supports sales penetration into China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
Our website: www.pura.com.hk
Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager / Senior Sales & Marketing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917951
- To explore new accounts and achieve assigned sales targets
- Prepare quotation, technical proposal, pre & after sales service to customer.
- Follow up the sales and Respond to client's inquire
- Monitor weekly/monthly sales and business progress and prepare reports.
- Organize the exhibitions and attend the trade fair
- Expedites customers’ orders and assists in maintaining on time deliveries of orders by working closely with manufacturer.
- Coordinate with Technical Engineer to fulfil customer requests on repair and maintenance, spare-part ordering and installation
- Assisted overseas clients to develop marketing strategies for their market
- Plan, organize and follow through different marketing & promotional events and activities.
- Produced marketing materials, including company website, leaflets, posters, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Liaised with design houses and vendors to ensure all marketing content is accurate and in line with company's quality requirements and standards
- Coordinated join promotions with partners in social media platforms
- Manage and oversee the daily operation of Experience Centre
- Responsible for inventory management
- Performed a full range of office administrative and business related matters
- Handled daily general ledger and accounting duties related to settlement and payment
- Created and maintained highly effective organizational filing systems
- University degree in business or marketing related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in marketing. Experience related to the beauty industry is an advantage.
- Highly presentable and aggressive
- Organized, Smart, enthusiastic, open minded and attention to details
- Result-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written / spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Familiar with PC operations (MS office, Excel, PowerPoint) is a MUST.
- Candidate needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to travel
- Immediately available is highly preferred