jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997433
Employer Ref. 91M0080337
Our client, an international bank, is looking for a high calibre candidate to join their settlement operations team.
- Perform daily settlement activities in Hong Kong market
- Input SI/ATI/STI instruction in CCAS
- Liaise with counterparty for settlement issue
- Handle daily stock and cash reconciliation and ensure discrepancy is rectified
- Generate customer or MIS report
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Participate in UAT in system enhancement
- Treasury Educated
- Minimum 1 year of settlement experience
- Hands on experience in the operation of CCASS, and CMU Settlement systems
- Detail-minded, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communications skill, hard-working and eager to learn
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in both spoken English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 for confidential conversation.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"