Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Site Engineer (E&M, Nightshift)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831109
Employer Ref. 91M0078579
Our client is a leading E&M contractor. Currently, they are looking for a number of E&M professionals with MTR experience from Assistant Site Engineer to Senior Site Engineer to Site Supervisor level.
- Support installation manager on day-to-day installation execution ranging from Installation Design documentation, Meeting Minutes documents, provide feedback on CSD/SEM drawings for coordination meetings and other related activities
- Supervise the site supervisors and subcontractors to ensure the project schedule is on time
- Prepare the Installation Method statement
- Make sure health and safety standards are strictly followed for the installation team including the subcontractors.
- Night shifts are required.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- E&M project experience related to Construction, BMS or Railway
- Experience in site work (including installation) and managing subcontractors with ability to demonstrate leadership
- Willing to work at night and to work at sites (demanding environment)
- Committed, mature, strong sense of responsibility
- High safety awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (Chinese is an advantage)
- Familiar with Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) standards
Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your application. For any inquiries, please call Nora Liu at 2232 3427.
Since we are looking for a large quantity of these positions, if you know of anyone suitable, please make the referral to Randstad today and get rewarded with HKD$2,000 Octopus Card for each successful referral! Please call +852 2232 3427 Nora Liu for more details.