A leading computer display cards manufacturer with the manufacturing plants in Mainland China. As part of the company's commitment to strategic development and to cope with the growth in business, we now have exciting opportunities for a high calibre and dynamic candidate to join us in our Hong Kong office.
Assistant Social Media Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992976
- Create original, creative and engaging contents for different projects’ digital platform – inclusive of website, facebook page, and social media;
- To plan and implement of digital contents to build brand awareness and create purchase desire through digital communications;
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to develop content for online & offline customer communications;
- Planning and organizing online marketing campaign and events
- Contributes to category marketing plans, with customer & category analysis and promotional strategy
- Writing, editing, and proof-reading content in the digital platforms includes website, e-newsletter, social community platforms and offline collaterals;
- Proactive, creative and sensitive to current computing news and trend
- Analyzing evolving topics and developing strategies accordingly for different targeted users’ business objective.
- Degree holder in Marketing or business related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid online marketing experience preferably in Computer, Consumer Electronics or related industries with proven track record
- Knowledge of HTML5, Dreamwaver, Photo editing tools, MS Offices definitely an advantage
- Hard-working with excellent team spirit
- Excellent written skills in English and Chinese is a must;
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Immediately available is an advantage;
Please send your detail CV, present & expected salary and date of available by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.