Assistant Store Manager
Iflight Technology Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780396
- Helping Retail Store Manager formulate the retail sales strategy for the stores
- Responsible for driving and generating the sales revenue of the stores.
- Coach, motivate and supervise the front line staff to achieve sales target while sustaining the team stability and morale.
- Improve sales performance in terms of overall turnover, profitability, share of market and product category movement.
- Conduct monthly / annual sales forecast and prepare sales analysis periodically.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring market movement closely
- Monitor monthly inventory, execute and evaluate of new product launches and sales promotions
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service, safety, legal and security issues are met.
- Initiating changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of store operations.
- Strong sales capability, ability to motivate, develop and cultivate the sales team.
- Result-driven, proactive, excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable with strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Fluent in written / spoken and written English or Chinese (Mandarin)
- Previous retail experience in the fast paced working environment will be a bonus.
- Immediate available preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Iflight Technology Company Limited
About Iflight Technology Company Limited
About DJI Innovations
DJI Innovations (DJI) is a global leader in developing and manufacturing small unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for commercial and recreational use. DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight control technology. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and videography more reliable and easier to use for professional photographers, cinematographers and hobbyists around the world.
DJI's global operations currently span North America, Europe and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in 40 countries, for applications in the film, advertising, law enforcement, farming, and many other industries.
For more information, please visit DJI online: www.dji.com
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/iflydji or YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations